Random Thoughts..
Friday, November 19, 2010
 
If I could wish for a feature...

If there was a single feature I could wish for the Kindle, it would be the ability to create folders inside the /documents and have them reflect as the way I categorize books. In a physical world I've always been able to keep a layout of where my books are in my memory. In the world of the Kindle (especially one that is keeling over with around a 1000 books) it is becoming puzzling to even figure out whether I have the book to begin with.

Besides this obvious annoyance I think the Kindle has been an extraordinarily smart purchase this season. The ability to stop buying actual physical books and yet not miss them (even though lots and lots of folks do claim that ebook readers aren't a replacement) while not taking a hit on the book gorging spree is a heaven-sent.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger