Random Thoughts..
Friday, December 17, 2010
 
That not so delicious feeling

It is one of those things. You know that the good times won't last. You know that things are bubbling but when they do happen you feel bad. The impending going away of delicious takes away a nifty tool. The value was less in one's own bookmarks and perhaps more in the leverage of the network created within delicious and, the ability to search for interesting articles and bookmarks on similar topics. And, the ability to access bookmarks irrespective of the device one is using was just too awesome.

While I export my current bookmarks into an HTML file, I am faced with choices that don't really match up to delicious. Oh what a sadness ! Bloglines, delicious - what's next ?

And, I wonder about Flickr. I really do wonder because it has become integral to my photography workflow. The other choices like SmugMug aren't just there when it comes to (that same thing) - network and learning from the network.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger