Random Thoughts..
Friday, March 18, 2011
 
Done with librarywala.com

I've been using librarywala.com for a while now. They been good. Easy to search and add books, received and picked up on time (nearly always) etc. However, I am kind of done with them. And, I just asked them to cancel my existing membership and figure out if a pro-rated refund on the renewal is possible.

My account was due for renewal sometime around 19Jan2011. I used their online payment gateway to renew it a week before it expired. Sometime in the middle of February I received a call from them urging me to renew my membership. Upon being forwarded the email with the renewal details a somewhat lame, if acceptable excuse came forward ("the system wasn't showing this transaction" - ever wonder why it is always 'the system' ?). But what takes the cake is that yesterday I had a fairly belligerent chap call me up claiming to be an agent of the site and demanding that I either show him a proper receipt of payment of renewal charges or, pay cash. He wasn't interested in the print out of the email which had the renewal charge processing notification. Well, since I wasn't keen on doing that, I told him to check up with the site itself and then revert. I receive another call today urging me to pay cash.

In my book this is ridiculous way of treating customers. I'm done with these folks.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger