Random Thoughts..
Monday, August 29, 2011
 
All about a name.

This is what makes me sad. Seriously, you reply using "@sankarshan" and thereafter butcher it to 'Sankar' ? Over the years I've had many variations of my name - Sankrasan, Sankarasan, Shankar and what not. Sometimes I used to wonder how difficult would it be to look it up here or, here. During my school days I had this gentleman to thank. A prolific presence on The Telegraph, I believe that he ensured that folks had a good name recall :)

In case of MyAkosha I think it is just laziness coupled with lack of awareness. Frustrating. But then my company's IT policy ensured that I'll, till the time I'm employed here, will have a corp ID that is completely different from what my name is. Frustration aplenty.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger