Random Thoughts..
Saturday, May 25, 2013
 
The Breath Inside The Breath by designldg


“Are you looking for me? I am in the next seat. My shoulder is against yours. you will not find me in the stupas, not in Indian shrine rooms, nor in synagogues, nor in cathedrals: not in masses, nor kirtans, not in legs winding around your own neck, nor in eating nothing but vegetables. When you really look for me, you will see me instantly — you will find me in the tiniest house of time. Kabir says: Student, tell me, what is God? He is the breath inside the breath.” (Kabir - mystic poet and saint of India, 1440–1518) This picture was shot inside the Bara-Gumbad Mosque located in the Lodi Gardens in Delhi with architectural works of the 15th century which is extremely rich in arabesque stucco decoration and paintings consisting of floral and geometrical designs and quranic inscriptions, partaking both the Tughlaq and Mughal features. Join the photographer at www.facebook.com/laurent.goldstein.photography © All photographs are copyrighted and all rights reserved. Please do not use any photographs without permission (even for private use). The use of any work without consent of the artist is PROHIBITED and will lead automatically to consequences. http://flic.kr/p/eqxgzm


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger