Random Thoughts..
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
 
Evening Walk at Clevedon #1 by Matthew Dodwell


By the end of work yesterday I was felling a little lethargic and claustrophobic after being in my little office all day, so I decided that I wanted to go for a wander with my camera. It was such a lovely evening, blue sky, warm sun, clean air, so I took drive down to Clevedon to go do a long exposure of the pier. When I got down there about 8pm I found the still pier open. Now this doesn't happen often, it usually closes at 5:30, but last night there was a Paddle Steamer docking and they had left the pier's side gate open. I decided to wander on as some other members of the general public walked through, then I would wait to get thrown off. I found it very difficult to shoot as the sun was setting directly behind the pier and I am not experienced in shooting in direct sunlight. I had a good go and these are the results. Disappointingly I could not get to the Steamer as it was docked under the pier and was gated off by security personnel until the passengers was disembarking. http://flic.kr/p/eEpe2a

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger