Random Thoughts..
Saturday, August 10, 2013
 
My blue geek wedding by tatadbb


I know I have been a lot offline lately; about 2 months; but believe me when I tell you that it was for a good reason... I was getting married! It has been an awesome journey and even if I already have been for 7 years with my husband, it still feels like the day we meet. The most awesome feeling in the world is to get married with your best friend. Slowly I will get back online, thank you all for your kind messages and best wishes; and don't forget to stop by through our family website, leave a message and follow the story of this new geek family that started. We will upload slowly all the pictures and videos from the wedding :) Thank you all! www.contrerasleandro.tk Thanks to airam•zr and kamihacker for the pictures :$ ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- Ya sé que he estado algo desconectada ultimamente; pero creanme cuando les digo que ha sido por una buena razón... Me estaba casando! Ha sido un increible viaje y aunque he estado por 7 años junto a quien hoy es mi esposo, aún se siente el amor como si recien nos hubiesemos conocidos. La mejor sensación del mundo es casarte con tu mejor amigo. Lentamente comenzaré a estar online de nuevo, gracias a todos por sus hermosos mensajes y mejores deseos; y no olviden pasar por nuestro website familiar dejar un mensaje y seguir a historia de esta nueva familia geek que comienza. Poco a poco subiremos todo el material de la boda :) Gracias a todos! www.contrerasleandro.tk Gracias a airam•zr y kamihacker por las fotos :$ http://flic.kr/p/fmPhDj

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger