Random Thoughts..
Saturday, September 07, 2013
 
golden hour by sprinkle happiness


Finally took the time to drive out to find a new location to take images. This was a perfect spot for a photo idea I had in mind since I watched the movie Marley and Me. I believe my thoughts are now summed up pretty well with this photo. Also, Purina sent me a box of goodies from its newest campaign and dog food, True Instinct. There was this puzzle you hide food in so I did that and oddly enough, Chuppy goes digging at it to try to get it. Pretty surprising to me because Chuppy doesn't like to dig. Guess it was just his instincts kicking in! More information can be seen here! It is definitely worth looking at! www.purinaone.com/products/dog-food/true-instinct-dog-food http://flic.kr/p/fHnYXn

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger