Random Thoughts..
Sunday, December 22, 2013
 
An HDR Look at Binny Road and Marshals Road, Egmore, Chennai by Ravages


I am standing at the point where Binny Road, Commander-in-Chief Road and Marshall's Road meet. Or, well, used to. Now, Marshall's Road is Rukmani Lakshmipathy Salai. Commander-in-Chief road is Ethiraj Salai. Binny Road remains Binny Road. Just to my right is the Cooum River, on its eastern bank is a small path that once must have been an amazing avenue, a promenade. Sadly, it is now dark, dirty. Photos from my HTC Desire X. I notice that my skills at photography have kind of stagnated, and as a result, my interest has been waning. So trying to do random things to give it a kick start. Madras these days looks better, and since I almost have my phone on me, easier to take photos with that. http://flic.kr/p/iuk59y


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger