Random Thoughts..
Friday, February 14, 2014
 
Slide Film Rodinal by Appeal to Emulsion


Farragut Square, K Street, Washington, D.C. I bought this camera to evaluate whether it could be a suitable replacement for my finicky Leica iiib. Unfortunately, at the moment, I just don’t have a lot of 35mm film, and not any BW that I wanted to waste as a tester. So I used my last two rolls of very expired Ektachrome and developed them in Rodinal stand. Nearly all of these shots are 1/8-1/30 at ISO70, so mostly 2.8/4/5.6 in cloudy weather. It’s a very neat camera and it works well, but I’ve decided that it doesn’t suit my needs. Zeiss Ikon Contaflex Super, Kodak Ektachrome (E6, expired 2006), Rodinal 1:100 stand development 1 hour http://flic.kr/p/k4APdz

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger